I am pleased to announce the release of DbFit 2.0.0 RC2. The ZIP archive can be downloaded from the DbFit homepage.
What’s included in this release?
- DbFit upgraded to FitNesse release v20130216:
- WISYWIG editor: multiline cell editing bugfixes.
- DbFit now bundled with FitSharp 2.2 (.NET 4.0). This:
- allows combining DbFit and .NET fixtures in the same test
- expands database supports in .NET mode to MS Sql Server, Oracle, MySQL and Sybase
- Support for the Oracle NCLOB datatype (issue #14).
- The DbFit Acceptance Test pages have been moved to a subwiki (issue #15).
In addition, some of the original manual has been extracted and posted online since the RC1 release.
What’s coming next
- More work on the documentation and tutorial pages.
- Better documentation for those unfamiliar with FitNesse.
- Bugfixes, feature requests from the support forum and the GitHub Issues page.