I am pleased to announce the release of DbFit 2.0.0 RC4. The ZIP archive can be downloaded from the DbFit homepage.
The highlights of this release:
- Oracle feature: DbFit now works with both the 10g and 11g JDBC drivers
- Oracle bugfix: synonyms can be seamlessly used in statements and queries
- Oracle bugfix: fix for invoking stored procedures with NUMBER parameters in standalone mode
- Documentation: ported the “What’s wrong with xUnit” page from the old manual
- Documentation: added the DbFit test catalog
You can find more details on the “What’s new” page.
A huge thanks goes to:
- Yavor Nikolov for doing almost all of the Oracle work for this release, as well as code reviews and feedback
- Christian Krämer for a lot of the behind-the-scenes work to port DbFit from Maven to Gradle